Eppicotispai is an Italian company located on Lago Maggiore, North of Milan; all their products are artisan made truly Italian products following their heritage and tradition. The Eppicotispai Garganelli & Gnocchi Stripper With Paddle, Natural Beechwood, Natural Beechwood, is a useful tool for making gnocchi and garganelli. Thanks to the ridges and the paddle your pasta will not only taste good but get the perfect shape of garganelli and gnocchi, enjoy the infinite shapes of homemade pasta! Buon Appetito!. Garganelli is a type of pasta typically from the region of Emilia Romagna, it is formed by rolling and folding small diamond shapes of pasta. The appearance is similar to “Penne” and the only difference is the overlap of the two edges is clearly visible, also the Garganelli dough can have a different texture to give special taste.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Vikeva Doctor Who Silicone Ice Cube Tray Tardis & Daleks
- Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort, iTavah Dual Scale Automatic Temperature Compensation 0-32% Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC
- Twin Bubble Airlock for Wine Making and Beer Making (Pack of 3)
- Fancy Buying Folding Garden Kneeler - Folding Bench Stool with Kneeling Pad for Gardening - Sturdy, Lightweight and Practical - Protect Your Knees and Clothes When Gardening - Gardening Gift
- Make Mead Like a Viking: Traditional Techniques for Brewing Natural, Wild-Fermented, Honey-Based Wines and Beers
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed