As Good Eats enjoys its 14th season on the Food Network, its popularity continues unabated. Fans can’t get enough of Alton Brown’s wildly inventive, science-geeky, food-loving spirit. It’s no wonder, then, that the first two volumes in STC’s Good Eats series were New York Times bestsellers.
Like Volumes 1 and 2, Good Eats 3: The Later Years packs a bounty of information and entertainment between its covers. More than 200 recipes are accompanied by hundreds of photographs, drawings, and stills from the show, as well as lots of science-of-food facts, cooking tips, food trivia, behind-the-scenes glimpses—and bonus sock puppet instructions! In chapters devoted to everything from pomegranates to pretzels, mincemeat to molasses, Alton delivers delicious recipes along with fascinating background in a book that’s as fun to read as it is to cook from. Good Eats 3 will be a must-have addition to the bookshelves and kitchen counters of Alton lovers everywhere.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Home Brew Ohio One gal Wide Mouth Jar with Lid and Twin Bubble Airlock
- Make Mead Like a Viking: Traditional Techniques for Brewing Natural, Wild-Fermented, Honey-Based Wines and Beers
- BestMassage Garden Cart 2 Tire Wheelbarrow Landscape Yard Wagon Cart Heavy Duty 2 Wheel Poly Wheelbarrow Flat Free,Green
- SVATV Organic Lemongrass Powder (Cymbopogon) 1/2 LB, 08 oz, 227g USDA Certified Organic
- WILLDAN Giara Glass Bottle with Stopper Caps, Set of 6-33.75 Oz Swing Top Glass Bottles for Beverages, Oils, Kombucha, Kefir, Vinegar, Leak Proof Caps
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed