The Lalvin 71B 1122 yeast strain is ideal for creating fruity wines with an estery aroma and smooth flavor. It produces excellent red and white wines but is particularly suited for blush and semi sweet wines. This yeast develops complex aromas of tropical fruits from the production of esters and higher alcohols. It also softens the acidity of high acid wines by partially metabolizing malic acid. Net Weight: 0.176oz (5g) Specifications: Form: Dried Fermentation Temperature: 59A Degree (15A Degree) 86A Degree (30A Degree) Alcohol Tolerance: 14% GMO and Gluten Free Usage: Use one 5g pack per 1 to 6 US gallons (4.5L to 23L).
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- ZAWAPEMIA Womens Letter Printed Pullover Casual Tees T-Shirt
- Norpro Cast Iron Stuffed Pancake Pan, Munk/Aebleskiver
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Ebelskiver Turning Tools, Beechwood, 12-Inch, Set of 2
- Third Coast Design Works CBE4 Clean Bottle Express Bundle- Carboy & Wine/Beer Bottle Brushes
- TABOR TOOLS K7 Straight Pruning Shears, Florist Scissors, Multi-Tasking Garden Snips for Arranging Flowers, Trimming Plants and Harvesting Herbs, Fruits or Vegetables (Carbon Steel Blades)
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed