The Lalvin 71B 1122 yeast strain is ideal for creating fruity wines with an estery aroma and smooth flavor. It produces excellent red and white wines but is particularly suited for blush and semi sweet wines. This yeast develops complex aromas of tropical fruits from the production of esters and higher alcohols. It also softens the acidity of high acid wines by partially metabolizing malic acid. Net Weight: 0.176oz (5g) Specifications: Form: Dried Fermentation Temperature: 59A Degree (15A Degree) 86A Degree (30A Degree) Alcohol Tolerance: 14% GMO and Gluten Free Usage: Use one 5g pack per 1 to 6 US gallons (4.5L to 23L).
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- MIRA Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker | Double Walled Insulated Coffee & Tea Brewer Pot & Maker | Keeps Brewed Coffee or Tea Hot | 12 Oz (350 ml)
- Ball Wide Mouth Lids and Bands
- Dough & Bowl Scrapers Set of 4 - Plastic Dough Cutters - Multipurpose Kitchen Scrapers - Dough Scraper Plastics, Curved and Straight Edge Flexible Scrapers for Baking
- OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Leave-In Thermometer, Stainless Steel
- Ball Glass Mason Jar with Lid and Band, Regular Mouth, 12 Jars
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed