The Lalvin 71B 1122 yeast strain is ideal for creating fruity wines with an estery aroma and smooth flavor. It produces excellent red and white wines but is particularly suited for blush and semi sweet wines. This yeast develops complex aromas of tropical fruits from the production of esters and higher alcohols. It also softens the acidity of high acid wines by partially metabolizing malic acid. Net Weight: 0.176oz (5g) Specifications: Form: Dried Fermentation Temperature: 59A Degree (15A Degree) 86A Degree (30A Degree) Alcohol Tolerance: 14% GMO and Gluten Free Usage: Use one 5g pack per 1 to 6 US gallons (4.5L to 23L).
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Viking Odins Brewery Valhalla Mead Drinker T-shirt
- Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
- THOR HORN Large Viking Drinking Horn with Stand – Authentic & Food Safe Cup – No Leaks – Norse Drinking Beer Mug with 20 oz Capacity – Preferred Choice of Vikings & Game of Thrones Fans
- AeroGarden Harvest - Black
- HomebrewSupply EL-5188-4KDR Shrink Capsules 100 Oriental Red Pvc Heat Shrink Caps For Wine Bottles Matte Metallic Finish
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed