The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Certified International Bistro 10-1/2-Inch Dinner Plate, Set of 4 Designs
- flip & tumble PBNA001 Mesh Produce Bags, 11"x14", White
- Twin Bubble Airlock for Wine Making and Beer Making (Pack of 3)
- Jarden 12 Ball Mason Jar with Lid - Regular Mouth - 16 oz
- Certified International Bistro 9-Inch Soup/Pasta Bowl, Set of 4
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed