The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- 2 Gallon Food Grade Bucket with Gamma Seal Lid
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- Aicok Electric Kettle SpeedBoil 1500W BPA-Free Glass Tea Kettle, Cordless Kettle with Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection(FDA Certified/UL Approved)
- AeroGarden Harvest - Black
- Obey the Bees, Make More Mead | Meadmaking Homebrew T-Shirt
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed