The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Leave-In Thermometer, Stainless Steel
- Brix Refractometer for Homebrew Beer Wort, iTavah Dual Scale Automatic Temperature Compensation 0-32% Specific Gravity Hydrometer with ATC
- Shun Premier Paring Knife, 4-Inch
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel 8 pc. Standard-Size Measuring Cup & Spoon Combo Set
- AeroGarden Harvest - Black
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed