The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Zuzuro Glass Kombucha Bottles For Home Brewing Kombucha Kefir or Beer - 16 oz Clear Glass Grolsch Bottles case of 6 w/ Easy Swing top Cap w/ Gasket Seal Tight
- Eppicotispai Eppicotispai Chitarra Pasta Cutter
- city-steading.com Logo Embroidered Apron $31.00
- Ball Quart Jar, Wide Mouth, Set of 24
- Froz Ice Ball Maker – Novelty Food-Grade Silicone Ice Mold Tray With 4 X 4.5cm Ball Capacity
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed