- WHAT IS LAVENDER: Nearly forty plants with the mint family are technically classified as lavender, although the most common form is “Lavandula angustifolia” this genus is found especially in the Mediterranean
- HEALTH BENIFITS OF EDIBLE LAVENDER FLOWERS: Reduces Anxiety & Stress / Treats Sleep Issues / Anti-inflammatory Qualities / Skin Care / Antiseptic Ability / Hair Care / Protects Heart Health
- TOP USES OF DRIED LAVENDER FLOWERS : Making Lavender Sachet Bags / Sleep Aid / Drawer Freshener / Moth Repellent in Wardrobes / Insect Deterrent ( Moth Repellent ) / Wedding Favour / Decoration / Potpourri Ingredient / In Food ( Culinary Lavender Flower Patals ) / For Cooking
- LAVENDER TEA : When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from chronic pain, inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, mood swings, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few. Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Norpro Nylon Baster
- Aicok Electric Kettle SpeedBoil 1500W BPA-Free Glass Tea Kettle, Cordless Kettle with Auto Shut-Off and Boil-Dry Protection(FDA Certified/UL Approved)
- The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
- "I came for the Mead"
- Home Brew Ohio #8 Straight Corks, 8" x 1 3/4" (Pack of 100)
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed