- Measures: 10.5″ x 2″ x 2″ / 26.5cm x 5cm x 5cm. Capacity: 1.5oz
- The secret to beautiful roasted poultry, served moist and golden brown, is constant basting. But basting isn’t just for turkeys! Master this technique for better scallops, pork chops, chicken, a pot roast or fish!
- Basting is used to keep meats moist during the cooking process and also to apply or enhance flavor.
- This tool creates powerful suction to retrieve succulent juices from the pan, melted butter, a marinade, or other sauces you want drizzled over the meat.
- Heat resistant nylon to 450˚F/230˚C.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Ebelskiver Turning Tools, Beechwood, 12-Inch, Set of 2
- Maxworks 42 Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Home Brew Ohio 1 gal Jug With Twinbubble Airlock, Metal Cap, #6 Drilled Stopper
- Ohequbao Apple Peeler and Corer - Durable Heavy Duty Cast Iron Apple Slicing Coring and Orange Citrus Peelers (Red)
- The Flavor Bible: The Essential Guide to Culinary Creativity, Based on the Wisdom of America's Most Imaginative Chefs
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed