- Measures: 10.5″ x 2″ x 2″ / 26.5cm x 5cm x 5cm. Capacity: 1.5oz
- The secret to beautiful roasted poultry, served moist and golden brown, is constant basting. But basting isn’t just for turkeys! Master this technique for better scallops, pork chops, chicken, a pot roast or fish!
- Basting is used to keep meats moist during the cooking process and also to apply or enhance flavor.
- This tool creates powerful suction to retrieve succulent juices from the pan, melted butter, a marinade, or other sauces you want drizzled over the meat.
- Heat resistant nylon to 450˚F/230˚C.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Zuzuro Glass Kombucha Bottles For Home Brewing Kombucha Kefir or Beer - 16 oz Clear Glass Grolsch Bottles case of 6 w/ Easy Swing top Cap w/ Gasket Seal Tight
- Insulated Cooking Gloves
- Edward Tools Bend-proof Garden Trowel - Heavy duty polished stainless steel - Rust Resistant Oversized trowel for quicker work - Digs through rocky / heavy soils - Comfort Grip
- Year of Plenty BPA-Free White Fermentation Lids - for Making Sauerkraut in Wide Mouth Mason Jars - Set of 4
- OXO Good Grips Food Mill
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed