- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Coopers DIY Beer Home Brewing 6 Gallon All Inclusive Craft Beer Making Kit with Patented Brewing Fermenter, Beer Hydrometer, Brewing Ingredients, Bottles and Brewing Accessories
- Thor's Hammer! (FBasics Meat Tenderizer Mallet Kitchen Meat Pounder mallet for Pounding and Tenderizing Meats, Heavy Duty Large Size)
- Obey the Bees, Make More Mead | Meadmaking Homebrew T-Shirt
- Popfunk Harry Potter Dumbledore Happiness Quote T Shirt
- G Francis Amber Glass Growler, 2 Liter (Half Gallon / 64 oz) Beer Jug w/Swing Lid – Secondary Fermentation, Carbonation, Storage
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed