- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Doctor Who: The Official Cookbook: 40 Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Recipes
- Odin's Brewery Eco Tote Bag $27.99
- Guardians of the Galaxy Geeki Tikis – 18 oz Ceramic Tiki Mug – Groot
- MIRA Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker | Double Walled Insulated Coffee & Tea Brewer Pot & Maker | Keeps Brewed Coffee or Tea Hot | 12 Oz (350 ml)
- Team TRBOS Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt $29.00 – $37.00
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed