- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- TRBOS (the red bucket of sanitization)
- Fermtech Regular 5/16" Auto Siphon with 8 feet of Tubing, clear, 1 piece (large)
- King Japanese Grit 1000/6000 Combination Sharpening Stone KW-65 and King #8000 Nagura Stone : Bundle - 2 Items
- Polder Single Tear Paper Towel Holder – Sturdy, One-Handed Tear, Fits Standard or Jumbo-Sized Rolls - Brushed Stainless Steel
- Norpro Cast Iron Stuffed Pancake Pan, Munk/Aebleskiver
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed