- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Thor's Hammer! (TIMESETL Meat Tenderizer Heavy Duty Hammer Mallet Tool for Tenderizing Steak, Beef and Poultry - 11", Black Rubber Handle)
- Silicone Spatula 3-piece Set, High Heat-Resistant Good Grips Spatulas, Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core (Red)
- Premium Wine Making Equipment Kit - with Auto-Syphon
- Year of Plenty BPA-Free White Fermentation Lids - for Making Sauerkraut in Wide Mouth Mason Jars - Set of 4
- Young's Double handled corker for home brew wine bottling by Hambleton Bard
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed