- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting
- Lalvin ICV D-47 Yeast
- Licok Potato Peeler - 3 in 1 Vegetable Peeler Set - Straight, Serrated and Julienne Blades, Sharp Stainless Steel Blade with Ergonomic Plastic Handle for Easy Grip and Fast Peeling
- flip & tumble PBNA001 Mesh Produce Bags, 11"x14", White
- G Francis Amber Glass Growler, 2 Liter (Half Gallon / 64 oz) Beer Jug w/Swing Lid – Secondary Fermentation, Carbonation, Storage
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed