- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Morton Tender Quick
- Wine Bottle Labels, 40 Blank Water Resistant Wine Labels and 40 Blank Neck Labels, Create Your Own Custom and Personalized Labels, for Wedding or Other Use
- ZAWAPEMIA Womens Letter Printed Pullover Casual Tees T-Shirt
- Thor's Hammer! (FBasics Meat Tenderizer Mallet Kitchen Meat Pounder mallet for Pounding and Tenderizing Meats, Heavy Duty Large Size)
- Centurion Garden and Outdoor Living 166 Aluminum Die-Cast Hand Cultivator
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed