The most popular yeast in the American craft brewing industry. Known for its clean, crisp, low diacetyl finish. It is ideal for brewing a wide range of American ales such as pale ales, Amber ales, red ales, IPAs. Same strain of yeast as wyeast #1056 but inexpensive and easier to use.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- KombuJars ½ Half Gallon GLASS Jars 64 oz Airtight Lined Seal Plastic Lid Cap, Wide Mouth Jar, Brewing Fermenting Kombucha, Storage Bottles Kefir Canning, Clear, Multi-use Mason (6)
- FoodSaver FSFRSH0051-000 111, NO Size, White
- Silicone Spatula 3-piece Set, High Heat-Resistant Good Grips Spatulas, Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core (Red)
- Good Eats 3: The Later Years
- Nomacorc Synthetic Wine Corks #9 x 1 1/2" Bag of 30
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed