- 1.100% Organic Lemongrass Powder. Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- 2. 1 teaspoon of lemongrass powder equals one stalk of fresh lemongrass. Dried whole or cut lemongrass should be soaked for two hours in warm water before used in cooking.
- 3. Lemongrass Powder is used traditionally in many cuisines such as, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, and Asian. Commonly used along with other spices such as cloves, cinnamon, ginger, galangal, garlic, turmeric, basil, cilantro, and numerous chiles. Other great uses include adding this powder to curries, soups, stews or stocks, for a fresh lemon flavor.
- 4. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
- 5. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Libbey Belgian Beer Taster Glass 5 oz - 4 Pack w/ Pourer
- Shun Premier Utility Knife, 6-1/2-Inch
- Lavender Flowers | 4 oz Reseable Bag,Bulk | Dried Culinary Lavender Buds, Herbal Tea | Relaxing,Sleep Well | Aromatherapy, Crafts Potpourri,Home Fragrance by Eat Well Premium Foods
- GDEALER DT09 Waterproof Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer with 4.6” Folding Probe Calibration Function for Cooking Food Candy, BBQ Grill, Smokers
- WILLDAN Giara Glass Bottle with Stopper Caps, Set of 6-33.75 Oz Swing Top Glass Bottles for Beverages, Oils, Kombucha, Kefir, Vinegar, Leak Proof Caps
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed