- 1.100% Organic Lemongrass Powder. Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- 2. 1 teaspoon of lemongrass powder equals one stalk of fresh lemongrass. Dried whole or cut lemongrass should be soaked for two hours in warm water before used in cooking.
- 3. Lemongrass Powder is used traditionally in many cuisines such as, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, and Asian. Commonly used along with other spices such as cloves, cinnamon, ginger, galangal, garlic, turmeric, basil, cilantro, and numerous chiles. Other great uses include adding this powder to curries, soups, stews or stocks, for a fresh lemon flavor.
- 4. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
- 5. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed