- LONG REACH. The TABOR TOOLS K-7 pruning snips are very light and razor-sharp floral shears with a long blade, especially designed for picking flowers, and herbs, and deadheading. The pointed, thin blades ensure that you can reach even the tightest spaces, like stems inside bundles. The K-7 is not suitable for cutting hard (woody) stems.
- SHARP BLADE Corrosion-Resistant Carbon Steel blades prevent rusting, are easier to clean and reduce germ build-up. Easy to clean. Picking and trimming flowers, herbs or buds is now a fun and easy task! Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants. Suitable for hydroponics and indoor herb growing. A must-have for florist; great for making flower arrangements.
- OPEN-CLOSE STRAP This pruner has sturdy handles for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an unobtrusive open/close strap which allows for easy and safe storage.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue. The spring gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed