Eppicotispai is an Italian company located on Lago Maggiore, North of Milan; all their products are artisan made truly Italian products following their heritage and tradition. The Eppicotispai Garganelli & Gnocchi Stripper With Paddle, Natural Beechwood, Natural Beechwood, is a useful tool for making gnocchi and garganelli. Thanks to the ridges and the paddle your pasta will not only taste good but get the perfect shape of garganelli and gnocchi, enjoy the infinite shapes of homemade pasta! Buon Appetito!. Garganelli is a type of pasta typically from the region of Emilia Romagna, it is formed by rolling and folding small diamond shapes of pasta. The appearance is similar to “Penne” and the only difference is the overlap of the two edges is clearly visible, also the Garganelli dough can have a different texture to give special taste.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- HanHeng Taste Shanghai Yeast Balls ?? - Chinese Rice Wine Starter/2 Balls x 3pk
- Vikeva Doctor Who Silicone Ice Cube Tray Tardis & Daleks
- Polder Single Tear Paper Towel Holder – Sturdy, One-Handed Tear, Fits Standard or Jumbo-Sized Rolls - Brushed Stainless Steel
- VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallons Heavy Duty Thickened Nonwoven Fabric Pots Grow Bags with Strap Handles Tan
- Ball Quart Jar, Wide Mouth, Set of 24
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed