As Good Eats enjoys its 14th season on the Food Network, its popularity continues unabated. Fans can’t get enough of Alton Brown’s wildly inventive, science-geeky, food-loving spirit. It’s no wonder, then, that the first two volumes in STC’s Good Eats series were New York Times bestsellers.
Like Volumes 1 and 2, Good Eats 3: The Later Years packs a bounty of information and entertainment between its covers. More than 200 recipes are accompanied by hundreds of photographs, drawings, and stills from the show, as well as lots of science-of-food facts, cooking tips, food trivia, behind-the-scenes glimpses—and bonus sock puppet instructions! In chapters devoted to everything from pomegranates to pretzels, mincemeat to molasses, Alton delivers delicious recipes along with fascinating background in a book that’s as fun to read as it is to cook from. Good Eats 3 will be a must-have addition to the bookshelves and kitchen counters of Alton lovers everywhere.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Classic Mix Flame Decal Kit red, orange, and yellow with blue trim, designed to fit all KitchenAid stand mixers, including Classic, Artisan, and Professional 600, without accessory interference.
- Edward Tools Bend-proof Garden Trowel - Heavy duty polished stainless steel - Rust Resistant Oversized trowel for quicker work - Digs through rocky / heavy soils - Comfort Grip
- Good Eats: Volume 1, The Early Years
- Norpro Cast Iron Stuffed Pancake Pan, Munk/Aebleskiver
- Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed