- USDA recommends pressure canning as the only method for canning meats, poultry and low-acid vegetables
- Granite Ware Pressure Canner features heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum for strength and will not rust or stain
- Adjustable 3- piece pressure regulator system calibrated at 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Also functions as a Waterbath canner and steamer with included racks
- 20 qt capacity, holds 7 one-quart jars, 8 one-pint jars or 24 half-pint jars
Now that we have our Instant Pot I think canning is the only thing we use our pressure cooker for. But it is still a useful item to have.