- Make traditional kefir using this heirloom starter culture.
- Make a new batch every 24 hours–one packet is all you need!
- Gluten-free and non-GMO kefir starter.
- Easy-to-make, each batch takes just a few minutes to prepare.
- Can be flavored or used as a base for smoothies, salad dressings, and more.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Good Eats 2: The Middle Years
- Fashion Bob Ross Ever Make Mistakes In Life? Gray Graphic T-Shirt
- GRATIATOR - CHEESE GRATER by PELEG DESIGN: Stainless Steel Sword-Shaped Grating Utensil with Royal Blue Plastic Handle to Grate Cheese, Herbs, Rinds, or Hard Foods
- Froz Ice Ball Maker – Novelty Food-Grade Silicone Ice Mold Tray With 4 X 4.5cm Ball Capacity
- KombuJars ½ Half Gallon GLASS Jars 64 oz Airtight Lined Seal Plastic Lid Cap, Wide Mouth Jar, Brewing Fermenting Kombucha, Storage Bottles Kefir Canning, Clear, Multi-use Mason (6)
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed