- Mrs Anderson’s Ebelskiver turning tools for easily lifting, and gently turning, Danish pancakes known as ebelskivers
- Made from Eastern European beechwood; won’t scratch delicate surfaces; keeps hands away from hot pans; safer than toothpicks or flatware to turn dough
- Uniquely designed to lift, and gently turn, delicate ebelskiver pancakes while keeping them, and their delicious filling, intact
- Doubles nicely for scoring pastry, fluting pie crust, checking cake doneness, rippling icing, reaching the bottom of a jar, and more
- Set of 2; hand wash in warm, soapy water
If you think eating with chopsticks is difficult, then turning Ebelskivers with these might make you rethink that. I’m joking, mostly.