- Handcrafted paring knife traditionally used for slicing and coring, as well as adding decorative touches to vegetables
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as ‘Tsuchime’ in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle allows for a comfortable and secure grip
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this knife, blade length can vary from 3-3/4 inches to 4 inches
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty
Derica loves paring knives. Bri, not so much. What are your thoughts?