- 7-Inch santoku knife (also meaning ‘three virtues’) used for slicing, dicing and mincing
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as ‘Tsuchime’ in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade
- Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty
A slightly daintier version of Bri’s knife. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t a useful member to add to your knife collection.