- 1.100% Organic Lemongrass Powder. Organic certified as per USDA NOP Certificate No. ORG/SC/1712/002525 & Under EU Regulation 834/2007, 889/2008 Certificate No. C856328EU
- 2. 1 teaspoon of lemongrass powder equals one stalk of fresh lemongrass. Dried whole or cut lemongrass should be soaked for two hours in warm water before used in cooking.
- 3. Lemongrass Powder is used traditionally in many cuisines such as, Indonesian, Malay, Vietnamese, Thai, and Asian. Commonly used along with other spices such as cloves, cinnamon, ginger, galangal, garlic, turmeric, basil, cilantro, and numerous chiles. Other great uses include adding this powder to curries, soups, stews or stocks, for a fresh lemon flavor.
- 4. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
- 5. Process in FDA Registered Facility with highest standards. Certified Organic under USDA Organic NOP, and India Organic NPOP Standards.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- Silicone Spatula 3-piece Set, High Heat-Resistant Good Grips Spatulas, Non-stick Rubber Spatulas with Stainless Steel Core (Red)
- Grolsch Gaskets- 100 Count
- Lavender Flowers | 4 oz Reseable Bag,Bulk | Dried Culinary Lavender Buds, Herbal Tea | Relaxing,Sleep Well | Aromatherapy, Crafts Potpourri,Home Fragrance by Eat Well Premium Foods
- HanHeng Taste Shanghai Yeast Balls ?? - Chinese Rice Wine Starter/2 Balls x 3pk
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed