- LONG REACH. The TABOR TOOLS K-7 pruning snips are very light and razor-sharp floral shears with a long blade, especially designed for picking flowers, and herbs, and deadheading. The pointed, thin blades ensure that you can reach even the tightest spaces, like stems inside bundles. The K-7 is not suitable for cutting hard (woody) stems.
- SHARP BLADE Corrosion-Resistant Carbon Steel blades prevent rusting, are easier to clean and reduce germ build-up. Easy to clean. Picking and trimming flowers, herbs or buds is now a fun and easy task! Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants. Suitable for hydroponics and indoor herb growing. A must-have for florist; great for making flower arrangements.
- OPEN-CLOSE STRAP This pruner has sturdy handles for increased comfort and optimum performance. At the end of the upper handle, there is an unobtrusive open/close strap which allows for easy and safe storage.
- SHOCK ABSORBING SPRING. The embedded spring brings a comfortable bounce to your cutting action, so you can work without fatigue. The spring gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. Customer satisfaction and service quality are the basic criteria for TABOR TOOLS. Good service is a result of flexibility, reliability and trustworthiness. We will fix any problem quickly and answer to your need every time.
Super pointy! But that is a good thing. Trust me.