So here we are the day before the day before Christmas, and we thought we had a mostly quiet day. But.. as always with us, we found things to do. Website updates, I have a video to get ready for you all for tomorrow, and Derica is tagging store items. We also have to wrap gifts and pack for our stay at her Brother’s for family time this season.
We did want to stop for a moment and thank all of you who watch our shows, comment on them, are Patrons of the Channel and are members of our Facebook Group. We feel honored that so many people are interested in what we do. It’s pretty amazing too, how far things have come since March 2, 2018 when I hit the “publish video” button for the very first time.
I thought I’d share some numbers with you!
- We now have 81 Videos on our channel!
- As I write this, 18,090 people have subscribed to our channel with an average of about 80 new ones every day.
- In total, there have been nearly 800,000 views of our videos.
- In total, just about 7.5 million minutes of our videos have been watched. That means, that for every second our channel has been live, 7 seconds of view time occurred.
- There was 1.7 million minutes watched in the past 30 days.
- Our Facebook Group as of this writing has 1039 members and grows by about 20 every day.
We are overwhelmed. The speed at which City Steading grows is astounding to us. Thanks to all of you, since without you, our viewers, our fans, friends and family, this wouldn’t be possible.
So this Christmas Holiday, we wish you a very Merry, Happy, Safe, and Mead filled time!
Merry Christmas Everyone!
-Brian and Derica