The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
- Lallemand Nottingham Ale Yeast
- Brianism #57 Burgers Are Gourmet Food Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt $29.00 – $39.00
- city-steading.com Logo Bubble-free stickers $4.49 – $4.99
- Composting Tumbler - Dual Rotating Outdoor Garden Compost Bin, Easy Turn/Enough Height/Heavy Duty Capacity Composter(43 Gallon, Green)
- MUMUXI 10 Pack 20 LED Wine Bottle Lights with Cork, 3.3ft Silver Wire Cork Lights Battery Operated Fairy Mini String Lights For Liquor Bottles Crafts Party Wedding Halloween Christmas Decor,Cool White
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed