The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Zuzuro Glass Kombucha Bottles For Home Brewing Kombucha Kefir or Beer - 16 oz Clear Glass Grolsch Bottles case of 6 w/ Easy Swing top Cap w/ Gasket Seal Tight
- OXO Good Grips Chef's Precision Digital Leave-In Thermometer, Stainless Steel
- Kitchen Confidential Deluxe Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly Paperback
- 38mm Poly Seal Screw Caps (fits most 1/2 & 1 gallon jugs) [Bag of 12]
- Big Book of Mead Recipes: Over 60 Recipes From Every Mead Style (Let there be Mead!) (Volume 1)
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed