The lalvin icv-d47 yeast strain is capable of producing complex wines with a strong fruity and floral character. This strain has been isolated from the côtes du Rhone region of France and is known for creating full-bodied chardonnay and other white varieties. This yeast can contribute additional complexity with extending aging on lees resulting in ripe, spicy aromas with Notes of Tropical and citrus fruits. The icv-d47 yeast ferments at a moderate pace and creates wines with a full mouth feel and silky texture.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- TRBOS (the red bucket of sanitization)
- Norpro Canning Essentials Boxed Set, 6 Piece Set
- Coopers DIY Beer Home Brewing 6 Gallon All Inclusive Craft Beer Making Kit with Patented Brewing Fermenter, Beer Hydrometer, Brewing Ingredients, Bottles and Brewing Accessories
- Certified International Bistro 9-Inch Soup/Pasta Bowl, Set of 4
- Best Choice Products 3 Tier Wooden Raised Elevated Vegetable Garden Bed Planter Kit for Outdoor Gardening -Natural
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed