- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- General Tools 1280M Hollow Steel Punch
- Froz Ice Ball Maker – Novelty Food-Grade Silicone Ice Mold Tray With 4 X 4.5cm Ball Capacity
- Pasta Drying Rack By Imperia - Made in Italy with Italian Beech Wood Construction - Holds 1lb of Pasta
- Kitchen Confidential Deluxe Edition: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly Paperback
- Home Brew Ohio Wine Bottle Floor Corker, Portuguese Red
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed