- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- YEAST MODE Loaf Of Bread Holiday Bread Baking T Shirt
- Butterfly Pea Blue Flower Tea 250g
- city-steading.com Logo Bubble-free stickers $4.49 – $4.99
- Wine Bottle Labels, 40 Blank Water Resistant Wine Labels and 40 Blank Neck Labels, Create Your Own Custom and Personalized Labels, for Wedding or Other Use
- Big Book of Mead Recipes: Over 60 Recipes From Every Mead Style (Let there be Mead!) (Volume 1)
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed