- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- KombuJars ½ Half Gallon GLASS Jars 64 oz Airtight Lined Seal Plastic Lid Cap, Wide Mouth Jar, Brewing Fermenting Kombucha, Storage Bottles Kefir Canning, Clear, Multi-use Mason (6)
- Manual Coffee Mill Grinder with Ceramic Burrs,Ceramic Burr Manual Coffee Grinder,Manual Coffee Bean Grinder,Manual Coffee Grinder Ceramic Burr,Coffee Bean Grinder Burr
- Norpro Canning Essentials Boxed Set, 6 Piece Set
- King Japanese Grit 1000/6000 Combination Sharpening Stone KW-65 and King #8000 Nagura Stone : Bundle - 2 Items
- Safale S-04 Dry Yeast
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed