- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Ideal Temperature: 59-75 F
- A well-known, commercial English ale yeast, selected for its fast fermentation character and its ability to form a very compact sediment at the end of the fermentation, helping to improve beer clarity.
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- Celebrate Diversity
- Ripple Junction Doctor Who Impossible Girl Juniors T-Shirt
- GRATIATOR - CHEESE GRATER by PELEG DESIGN: Stainless Steel Sword-Shaped Grating Utensil with Royal Blue Plastic Handle to Grate Cheese, Herbs, Rinds, or Hard Foods
- I'm Just Here for the Food: Food + Heat = Cooking
- Year of Plenty BPA-Free White Fermentation Lids - for Making Sauerkraut in Wide Mouth Mason Jars - Set of 4
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed