The Lalvin 71B 1122 yeast strain is ideal for creating fruity wines with an estery aroma and smooth flavor. It produces excellent red and white wines but is particularly suited for blush and semi sweet wines. This yeast develops complex aromas of tropical fruits from the production of esters and higher alcohols. It also softens the acidity of high acid wines by partially metabolizing malic acid. Net Weight: 0.176oz (5g) Specifications: Form: Dried Fermentation Temperature: 59A Degree (15A Degree) 86A Degree (30A Degree) Alcohol Tolerance: 14% GMO and Gluten Free Usage: Use one 5g pack per 1 to 6 US gallons (4.5L to 23L).
If you enjoy our videos, they’re all on our channel on YouTube at:
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our Channel and you will be notified of all our new videos.
- GANCHUN Pruning Shears Stainless Steel Garden Pruner 8" Bypass Garden Shears for Bonsai,Branch,Tree Trimmer,Flowers
- Garden4Ever Grow Bags 5-Pack 10 Gallon Aeration Fabric Pots Container with Handles
- Fashion Bob Ross Ever Make Mistakes In Life? Gray Graphic T-Shirt
- Composting Tumbler - Dual Rotating Outdoor Garden Compost Bin, Easy Turn/Enough Height/Heavy Duty Capacity Composter(43 Gallon, Green)
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel 8 pc. Standard-Size Measuring Cup & Spoon Combo Set
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed