The Lalvin 71B 1122 yeast strain is ideal for creating fruity wines with an estery aroma and smooth flavor. It produces excellent red and white wines but is particularly suited for blush and semi sweet wines. This yeast develops complex aromas of tropical fruits from the production of esters and higher alcohols. It also softens the acidity of high acid wines by partially metabolizing malic acid. Net Weight: 0.176oz (5g) Specifications: Form: Dried Fermentation Temperature: 59A Degree (15A Degree) 86A Degree (30A Degree) Alcohol Tolerance: 14% GMO and Gluten Free Usage: Use one 5g pack per 1 to 6 US gallons (4.5L to 23L).
- MAGIC MILL Professional Food Dehydrator, 9 Stainless Steel Drying Racks, Multi-Tier Food Preserver, Digital Control, 2 Fruit Leather Trays 1 Jerky Hanging Rack 1 Fine Mesh Sheets, 1 Set Ovens Mitts
- I'm Just Here for More Food: Food x Mixing + Heat = Baking
- Good Eats: Volume 1, The Early Years
- USA Pan Bakeware Mini Round Cake Pans, 6 Well, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- ZAWAPEMIA Womens Letter Printed Pullover Casual Tees T-Shirt
Search our Posts
Our Instagram Feed